Basics of Ayurveda
Find your balance, create more rhythm and enhance your overall health through the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda. Reminding us to live in line with the seasons and our own unique body, Ayurveda encourages healthy foods and lifestyle practices like yoga and meditation. It encourages simplicity.
By viewing nutrition, lifestyle choices & your current state of balance through the lens of Ayurveda, you can work to correct common imbalances such as: insomnia, digestive issues, weight & stress management, imbalanced energy, complexion issues, colds/ cough/ congestion & so many more. Once you understand how your body works and why your imbalances appear, it is so much easier to get back to your individual balance.
Join Emily in this workshop to understand the basics of Ayurveda and cover topics such as:
• The Ayurvedic approach to nutrition
• The doshas, or physical constitutions of each person
• The benefits of following the rhythms of nature both daily & seasonally
• Learn what tilts you out of balance and simple methods to create more balance on a daily basis
• Yoga recommendations from a dosha & seasonal perspective
• Ayurvedic recipes & tips on how to feel great this season