GET UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL CLASSES
With a three month commitment you pay just $110 a month.
With a twelve month commitment you pay only $100 a month!
AUTOPAY CONTRACTS INCLUDE
108 Sun Salutations
10% off workshops
10% off merchandise
one free buddy pass a month (new to CAPY)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
Please note that ALL AUTO-PAY memberships require a 30 day written notice to discontinue.
1. First month payment is required for sign up and is NOT refundable or non-transferable.
2. Membership commences on the date of sign up and amount will be charged on that date of month each month unless otherwise noted.
3. Autopay three month agreements canceled before the completion of the first three months will be subject to a charge of 60% of the remaining balance ($132 if canceled after one month, $66 if canceled after two months). Twelve month autopay memberships canceled before the required minimum will be subject to a charge of $60 per month remaining in the contract.
4. All memberships paid monthly are not refundable in part or full after auto-draft has gone through under any circumstances.
5. A credit/debit card must be used for the first month’s payment. After that member has the option to provide a voided check and/or bank account information to debit the auto-drafts from their checking accounts. Should a voided check not be given to Cape Ann Power Yoga, LLC (hereafter referred to as CAPY) in time for the first automatic payment, the credit card will be charged until such time that the voided check is brought in.
6. Should member set up the membership with a checking account number, member still must provide his/her credit card information for back up purposes. Memberships can’t be set up without credit card information.
7. CAPY is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible or obligated to pay for member’s insufficient fund penalties, returned checks, and/or over the limit fees. A $30 fee will be charged for all insufficient funds and returned checks.
8. CAPY retains the right to auto-draft member’s dues on the credit card given at the time of sign up should the member’s bank account have insufficient funds and/or charge member for insufficient funds penalties charged to CAPY due to member insufficient funds and/or returned checks at the time of bank auto-draft.
9. Three month members may put membership on hold for one or two weeks after two months of continued auto-drafting dues, the first time being three months after membership commencement date. This option will only be rewarded when requested by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If member wishes to put their membership on hold for more than two weeks, member will be subject to a $50.00 re-activation fee to cover administration expenses.
Twelve month members may put membership on hold for up to 1 month after 6 months of continued auto-drafting dues, the first time being 6 months after membership commencement date. This option will only be rewarded when requested by e-mail to email@example.com. If member wishes to put their membership on hold for more than one month, member will be subject to a $50.00 re-activation fee to cover administration expenses.
10. In case of significant illness or injury (documented or seen in person by CAPY staff within one week of injury or falling ill) which prevents the member from practicing the membership may be put on hold with no penalty. CAPY will also give the member one free sixty minute private lesson with a regular teacher and a 25% discount on a pack of five privates.
11. All memberships paid monthly will renew automatically month to month. For cancellations, holds, and/or changes to memberships for any reason, member must notify CAPY via email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days prior to next auto-draft, putting “membership cancellation, membership hold, or membership change” as subject heading of email. In turn, CAPY will send a confirmation via email after the changes have been made to the account. Member agrees that CAPY could take up to 7 business days to respond.
12. Once member has submitted e-mail request for any changes to membership, it is member’s responsibility to ensure that CAPY has responded back on the same e-mail account to confirm processing the request. CAPY is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible for member’s negligence in checking their own bank statements to ensure that membership changes, holds, or cancellations have been processed correctly. In the event of miscommunication member is responsible to produce a copy of their request and response from CAPY for review. Only then, if CAPY did not perform what it agreed to do, CAPY will reimburse any funds rightfully owed to member. In the event that member cannot produce a copy of e-mail correspondence with CAPY then CAPY is not obligated to, nor will refund under any circumstances, dues debited from member’s account.
13.Members wishing to change their memberships (or in any other way modify their contracts) must sign a new membership agreement. Membership upgrades (to a higher price membership will not be subject to any fees. Membership downgrades (to a lower price membership will be subject to all new expiration and cancellation dates, terms & fees applying, including registration and early cancellation fees.)
14. Membership prices are subject to change. In the event of a change in membership price, this would only be applied after 12 consecutive months have passed from member’s first sign up. Members will be notified via email of any price increase to their memberships.
15. Class schedule is subject to change without notice. Please check our website for up to the minute changes, additions, and/or cancellations.
16. Memberships are non refundable and non transferable.